Monday, November 3, 2014

Vacation Part 2: A Stroll & Creativity

The weekend proved to be a bit chilly for playing on the beach.  It was still beautiful, reaching about 71, so we ventured out for a walk in the mangroves and then found a spot on the beach next to a pier for an afternoon of art.


 









Maddie's creation.
 

Sam's creation

Jack's creation.

Jeff's creation.

As I ponder over our day of creating I can't help but think of Lord and His way of creating something beautiful out of us.  Our drawings didn't start out beautiful but over time all those lines came together to make our very own masterpiece.  Sometimes in our own lives the lines just don't make sense and we wonder what is going to become of them but as we wait and trust in the Lord we will eventually see those lines join together to make a more wondrous beauty than we could have ever imagined.  I am so thankful that I worship a God of transformation and I delight in the fact that I am His very own masterpiece. 

"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me."  Psalm 51:10

3 comments:

andrea chiu said...

You have a very good article ,its a heart touching. Thanks for sharing. Im looking forward for some of your write ups.

andrea

www.triciajoy.com

Cindy Dy said...

I simply want to say I am new to weblog and truly savored you’re website. More than likely I’m want to bookmark your blog . You actually have excellent writings. Thanks a bunch for sharing your web site.

Jorcel
www.imarksweb.org

Cindy Dy said...

I simply want to say I am new to weblog and truly savored you’re website. More than likely I’m want to bookmark your blog . You actually have excellent writings. Thanks a bunch for sharing your web site.

Jorcel
www.imarksweb.org