Monday, August 19, 2013

Our Friends From Paraguay


We were so blessed to have some friends visit us all the way from Paraguay!!!  OK, they didn't come home just to see us, but I sure am glad they found room to squeeze in a visit.  Oh how I cherish this woman of God!  She always encourages and challenges me in my walk with the Lord.  Her family has been away in Paraguay for 3 years now training on the mission field.  They are now home on furlough and will be living super close to us so I am planning on more visits.  Renee and her boys came over in July for a swim day and I just had to share these sweet pictures I captured of them.






These two are only months apart.  Isn't this just the sweetest?


1 comment:

Renee said...

Hey there, sis! Those pictures turned out so cute! We had a great time with you and your family and can't wait to live closer!