Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Around The Homestead

 “I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser. Every branch in me that does not bear fruit he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit. Already you are clean because of the word that I have spoken to you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing."  John 15:1-11
Tomato staking!

A little girl who is DONE gardening!!!

Planting more corn that didn't come up.

Team work.  Yes, Lillie enjoys wearing the boys clothes from time to time.  :)

Harvest!!!  Yum!!!
Our garden a few weeks ago.

Planting Spearmint.

Strawberry patch, grapes, herbs and asparagus.   Behind this patch is a large patch of wild Blackberry's.

Here is our mini orchard.  We have apple, peach, plum and pear trees.  Two years ago Jeff transplanted these wild Black Raspberry plants from the woods.
A sweet gift from God!
"Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!"  Psalm 107:1

No comments: