Monday, March 4, 2013

Walking Through Life TOGETHER

I'm thankful for the freedom we have to keep our children at home and be able to walk through life together.  I'm thankful that I get to be the one who teaches and then listens to them read and become over joyed when finally solving a difficult math problem.  I'm so thankful that our children are getting more than an education but learning how real life works and are surrounded by it on a daily basis.  I'm thankful for the diversity of personalities living in my home and that each one of us is learning how to model Christ-like love and grace toward one another.  I'm thankful for the desire the Lord has placed on my heart to view my home as a Holy sanctuary and to enter into it wholly.    









"No distinction was made between the sacred and the everyday...their life was all one piece.  It was all sacred and all ordinary."  Taken from No Ordinary Home








"Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name."  Psalm 100:4

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that I have been so encouraged by you. I am a young wife and mother of two little girls named Rylie and Macie. I found your blog by accident and I'm so glad I did! I am still growing in my faith and I am striving to be a good Godly wife and mother. Your blog has really been a blessing to me and I have learned so much from you. Thank you so much for that. May God bless you and your beautiful family!

Homestead Living said...

Thank you for taking the time to share this with me. Your kind words are truly a blessing to me.
~Jennie