Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Another blogging friend decided to do a 'Thankful Thursday' post every Thursday {or at least when time allows} and I thought that was a wonderful idea!  I sure hope she doesn't mind me borrowing her creativity.

I desire to be in constant search of things to be thankful for.  This will give me an opportunity to do that as well as share pictures of the children with my family and friends. 

"Rejoice always,  pray continually,  give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus."  Thessalonians 5:16-18

Sandwiched somewhere between snow days, the Lord blessed us with a beautiful Sunday afternoon.  The kids tried to get in as much outdoor play as they could while it was so nice.  We were so grateful for the change and to be able to be outside enjoying His creation.

Baseball... 




Soccer...
Love his gear!


Chalk Art...



Lemonade stand...


4 Wheel riding...



Hubby and wife cuddling...
Animal watching...

4 comments:

Jill Flory of Sew a Fine Seam said...

Hi Jennie, I didn't know you had a blog! Fun to find someone else in Ohio and in Covington who blogs! I don't know if you know who I am - I'm friends with Shelly and I live on 48 in Covington. I think I stopped at a garage sale you had a couple years ago! I like your blog - it's beautiful!
Jill Flory

Kim said...

Wonderful post! We do have so much to be thankful for each day. Thank you for sharing. We so enjoy all the pictures of the children and of you and Jeff. Enjoy your days my friend,
Kim

deborah said...

Your kiddos are so adorable! I really love family blogs and getting inspiration and ideas from other people. I've enjoyed remembering the simple, everyday things we do by blogging them.

And Travis Cottrell and Kathryn Scott are some of our favorites.

Kristy Quinn said...

Hello beautiful mama <3

I don't mind you doing a 'Thankful Thursday,' too. :D I look forward to sharing your thanks each week! (that is if my kids allow me the time to read my fav. blogs ;) lol

Your kiddos are so adorable! And I know just what you mean about being thankful for a break from the snow. We're from Texas, as you read, and boy the Idaho cold is getting to me. :)

(((HUGS)))

Kristy