Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Books I Read in 2012

You will be the same person in five years as you are today except for the people you meet and the books you read.   Jones, Charles ''Tremendous''

I'm so grateful for the people God has placed in our lives.  We've been able to grow as we sharpen each other and encourage one another in righteousness.  I'm also grateful that God has increased my love for reading.  I enjoy reading anything that will challenge me to grow more in the likeness of my creator.

I desire to do a better job of keeping track of what I've read and intend to read.  Here is a list of books that I read last year {or at least the ones I can remember} to help educate myself and grow in the areas of being a wife, mother, home educator and daughter of the King.  The Bible is my main source of reading and I weigh everything else against the Word of God. 
 
Think Outside the Classroom {This one is an e-book and easy to read.  One I keep re-reading}   
The Succesful Homeschool Handbook  {A must read for those who are homeschooling}{My opionion}
Relaxed Homeschooling    
Homeschool Sanity    
Book Love:  Help Kids Grow From Reluctant Readers to Enthusiastic Readers
Simply Homeschooling: Having Less Clutter and More Joy in Your Homeschool  {Reorganizing priorities}
Never Be Sick Again
Never Fear Cancer Again
Vaccines:  Are The Really Safe and Effective
Organized Simplicity
She Shall Be Called Woman {This was amazing!}
Girl Gone Wise in a World Gone Wild  {Wish I had read this when I was a teen}
Passionate Housewives Desperate For God
The Ministry of Motherhood
A Love That Multiplies
The Battlefield of The Mind
The Pursuit of God
The Root of Righteous

What are some books you read last year?  

1 comment:

Renee said...

Thanks for the inspiration! That is quite a lot of books you read in 1 year! I'm impressed! I'm definitely going to look into several of those books!