Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Happy 14th Anniversary My Love


The days have been long and my words few, so tonight I am borrowing quotes from others that reflect my heart towards our union.  It is a joy to walk day after day by your side.  I love you!!!
 

“There is no more lovely, friendly or charming relationship, communion or company, than a good marriage.” ~ Martin Luther

"I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow." ~ Spiral Staircase.  {Remembering when you would call and I would hear your voice singing me this tune} 

"Love is unselfishly choosing for another's highest good"- C. S. Lewis

"A happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers." ~Ruth Bell Graham 

"Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave." Martin Luther

"God created marriage. No government subcommittee envisioned it. No social organization developed it. Marriage was conceived and born in the mind of God." ~Max Lucado

"The husband makes the living, and the wife makes the living worth while."  Author unknown  {My personal favorite}


"The wonder of marriage is woven into the wonder of the gospel of the cross of Christ." ~John Piper 
"But 'God made them male and female' from the beginning of creation. 'This explains why a man leaves his father and mother and is joined to his wife, and the two are united into one.' Since they are no longer two but one, let no one split apart what God has joined together."Mark 10:6-9

"A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."  Ecclesiastes 4:12

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Happy Anniversary!

Encouraging to see you still in love, 14 years and 6 kidlets later :) Love it!!