Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Baby Dear

Is she really almost 2???  I happened to catch her in a fun mood the other morning.  Bailie and Rylie where playing peek-a-boo around the barn with her to make her laugh.  I would ask her, "Where did they go?"  then they would peek around the barn with a squeal and she'd look at me with a great laugh and I snapped the shutter trying to capture those precious moments of joy.  Unfortunately, on a few of these, I got a little excited myself and snapped too fast not giving my camera long enough time to focus.  Live and learn!  So glad I get the opportunity to practice with my family. 






My dear friend just lent me some of her equipment to use for a wedding shoot this weekend.  I'm sure I'll have more pictures to share with you this week as I will be doing a lot of practicing.  I have nothing else to do but snap pictures all day, right?!  *smile*

1 comment:

Traci said...

I can not believe that she is almost 2?! Really. That much time has NOT passed since I came to capture her beauty after she was born.

I was looking for photographs the other day and I came across what I THINK were the first photographs that I took of your cuties. Time has most certainly passed since then. They were so small.

I love you and your family.

Traci