Saturday, April 14, 2012

I Will Give Thanks To The Lord







~ A reason to S.L.O.W. down.

~ Extra cuddling time with my children.

~ A washer and dryer.

~ The Lord reminding me that children are always learning.  Even if for a week it mainly consist of     library books and educational videos.

~ Being in constant communication with my Father.

~ Listening to my children pray for their siblings.

~ Being able to nurse my family back to health without receiving the bug myself.

~ Warm chicken and noodle soup.

~ Peppermint tea.

~ Love shown for our family.

~ Boiling water and bleach.

~ Lotion to comfort these dry hands.

~Warm days to dry things outdoors.

~ Fresh air.

~ Healing.

"I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart;  I will tell of all your wonders.  I will be glad and rejoice in you;  I will sing praise to your name, O Most High."  Psalm 9:1-2

No comments: