Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Thankful For...



Little hands that love to help their mother.


A freezer that was GRACIOUSLY given to us when ours went out earlier last week, and all the meat God provided for us this past year.


Warm winter days that allows for fun time outdoors.


Masterpieces from my youngens and the way they love to display them for all to see.


Gifts from a dear friend.


Boys falling asleep while 'reading' books.


My big girls who are quickly learning how to bless their family through their cooking abilities.   Rylie did a fine job preparing Oven Fried Chicken.


 Imagination.  After reading about the Pony Express, Jack is now one of the brave riders.


More Pony express riders.


Bailie's creativity.


Lillie's surprises.  She has been really blessing me lately by going above and beyond what is expected of her.  I'll find her cleaning a room or working on the laundry, sweeping up the floor or carrying in fire wood.  All without being asked so that she may bless us with her service.  And it does just that!!!


Science at our back window.


Dirty and sticky smiles.


My wonderful husband.  I'm so thankful for the hunger he has for God's word and the way He leads our home.  I'm so thankful for His boldness and not willing to be swayed or be wooed by the world.  I'm so thankful for his love for us and how he shows us daily.  I'm in awe of how our love for each other continues to grow deeper as we grow together in Christ.


God's Holy Word, His love letter to us, that draws me into an intimate communion with my Father.

4 comments:

The Adams Family said...

Sweet photos...precious days and lovely memories! Blessings!

Jedidja said...

I like your pictures. Special that girl with her Knufty knitter. My daughter knit also on such one!

bRiDgEt said...

i miss my kids, and your company:).

Kim said...

A freezer given to you, what a blessing!! Isn't God just wonderful to move someone to meet your need.

Love all the pictures of your children. The boys really like looking at your blog page and can't understand why you don't post two or three times a day!!! :) They pull up your blog and say, "No knew pictures yet!" and then scroll down the page. I just laugh say, "Mrs. Warner can't be on the computer ALL day because she has other responsibilities to God and to her family." They just smile at me.

Kim