Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry CHRISTmas From Our Family To Yours


This is our Christmas picture for this year.  I thought I would take you behind the scenes of capturing our 'family's picture' day.

It was one of those very warm, late November days, that we had to take full advantage of.  We all got ready, grabbed props and headed down to the woods and over to the camp.  For whatever reason, both Jeff and I were completely relaxed and in no hurry, which helped everyone else to relax.  I set my camera settings to take 10 pictures per second to hopefully guarantee us one good photo.  It wasn't until we were home and I had them loaded on my computer did I realize that one child made lots of movements (sticking tongue out, looking cross eyed, making different faces) because she wanted to see her move as we scrolled through the pictures.  :)



This one didn't turn out exactly how I planned...it's a little rough around the edges. :)






Jeff helped make it fun for us all.



We had a little fun playing on the new bridge and the vine that hung down from a branch on a tall tree.







And the new playground equipment that the camp purchased at a school auction.


Since the children did so well, we walked over to grandpa and grandma's house and got even more energy out by jumping on their trampoline.



Over all it was a good and memorable shoot!

Praying that you all have a very blessed CHRISTmas and are able to make room for the Christ child.

Love to you all,
The Warner's

5 comments:

Kim said...

What beautiful pictures!! Your family is so good about taking pictures and they turn out so well. I really like the one with the antique picture frame!

Have a great Christmas break and enjoy the children and hubby.

Kim

Jedidja said...

O, I like your photo's. I wish you that God be with you all - Immanuel - God with us.

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

The one when you are in the foreground and they are on the bridge! WOW!!!! I've got to steal that idea!

kelly said...

I love ALL the pics, even the funny ones!! especially the one of you and jeff holding the frame!!! adorable!!! love you guys and can't wait to see ya this weekend!! <3

Traci said...

Such great photographs, Jeni!!! Thank you for sharing them. I've been replaced and I like the results. ;)

Love to you!

Traci