Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy 29th Birthday to my Baby Sister

Today is my baby sister's 29th birthday.  She is so precious to me.  She always trys to see the good in everyone.  She loves life and is defiantly an optimist.  

Oh the fun we had growing up!   How I miss all of our sister-to-sister-to-sister talks.  :)    I love the way she adores my children.  All though she hasn't had any of her own yet...hope we're not scaring her. :)   I'm am proud to be your bib sis!

Happy Birthday Kamie!  We love you to the moon and back!

This is my family years ago.
Here we are at Christmas 2 years ago.

This was taken at Kamie's wedding.
This was Mother's day last year.


Here she is with her lucky man. :)  He too adores her!

2 comments:

Kamie said...

Thank you to my Big Sis!!! You are so wonderful!!! I love you all so much and miss the times when we were young and fantsy free!

Brenda said...

That was a precious blog...I am blessed that my three girls love each other still the way you do!!! That is one of the desires of my heart!