Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Time to Brag

Saturday my beloved husband watched 5 of the children for me so I could attend a ladies luncheon from 10:00 - 3:30.  Although he had high hopes of working with the children to clear some of the woods for our hogs, the weather had another idea for him. 

I had planned on rushing home and cleaning up the very messy house and fix supper for the company that was coming at 5:30.  My precious family had worked the whole time while I was away to surprise me by cleaning the house for me. 

Jeff had the garage straightened, and helped organize different areas that needed some attention.  Rylie organized the pantry, dusted and helped wash some windows.  Lillie vacuumed the floors.   Bailie worked on laundry, washed some windows and mopped the floors.  What a treat for this momma!!!   Not only was I refreshed with some quite time spent with special friends, I was also blessed with a wonderful gift of servant hood from my dear family. 

Thank you all very much for your special gift to me.   I love you to the moon and back.
~mommy

2 comments:

Janelle said...

What a sweet gift!

kelly said...

i'm not sure if kids/husbands realize that gifts like these are far more precious/valueable to us moms than any money could ever buy!!! =)